The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Issues when the new Port Mann opens...

Bossy

I love how you mention the Evergreen line like it's a bothersome fly on your shoulder rather than the multi-ton elephant squatting on your chest it is :lol:

I'm sure Ron can comment more accurately as to precisely what changes there are but I'd say the Canada and Evergreen lines are certainly not small potatoes. Is there anything even remotely of the scale of even one of those projects planned for SOTF?

Also, newsflash... there's an increase in frequency/service hours EVERYWHERE this week. It's called back to school.

Similar to how you seem to be ignoring the multi billion dollar highway expansion? I know you want to pretend those are two totally different things, but they aren't.

And it's not like everyone notf is going to use this line in Coquitlam. I know I will likely never use it, but I'm not whining about it.

lol. I can do the same thing.

I say that the mayors have been having meetings to talk about founding the empire of White Rock and annexing Blaine while arming the peace arch with lasers.

You go find the proof that I'm full of crape or just keep burying your head in the sand...

Similar to how you seem to be ignoring the multi billion dollar highway expansion? I know you want to pretend those are two totally different things, but they aren't.

And it's not like everyone notf is going to use this line in Coquitlam. I know I will likely never use it, but I'm not whining about it.

Shout at the moon? Nope.

Have a rational conversation with the mayor and explain why the business case for translink will always be to tax our community while not providing any hope of service improvements? You bet! Give him some excellent ideas of what to let the mayor of delta know about how the Port Mann bridge is going to gridlock his community? Perhaps if he is interested.

There's no reason to keep contributing to a system that only wants to apply sticks in the form of taxes to alter our behaviour but refuses to provide carrots in the form of alternatives.

Archived