The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex vs Alex

Makaramel MacKhiato

Which Alex would you take  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prefer Edler. Way younger and good dmen are harder to come by. Love Burrows, but he would be easier to replace. On the other hand, the post above me is right about trade value. I suspect that Burrows is far more valuable to the 'Nucks than any other team. Would rather keep them both.

He's the fire for our team. He is the perfect teammate the Sedin's have ever had. When the 2nd lines not doing well, he goes on their and makes them click. If the 3rd lines not doing well, he'll make them click too. Phenomenal penalty killer, agitator, scorer, and he's got the best go-to penalty shot move in the NHL. Guys a key part to the team in the locker room / always cheers guys up, and he always gives it his 100%.

I choose Burrows over Edler because if Edler doesn't sign, Ballard can step right in. If Burrows doesn't sign, our top 6 is done, simple as that; and Burrows is much more consistent than Edler.

Archived