The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Anyone listened to the entire album of Swedish House Mafia's yet? I'm downloading it right now and aside from a few tracks I already recognize like In My Mind or Calling, or their own single, Reload by Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash caught my ears and I really like it.

Edited by Markus Alexander Cody

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2012 is done and damn was it a solid year.

Too many great songs to list but I rediscovered my love for Essential Mix's and 1 hour long mixes.

Some of my favorite essential mixes from 2012 include:

Hardwell (November 24)

Nicky Romero (April 28)

Thomas Gold (November 3)

Avicii (August 25th)

Check out this site for some others

http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2012/12/dancing-astronauts-top-10-essential-mixes-of-2012/

Also if you can check out the "Back To School Mix" by Kap Slap.

Super stoked for Morgan Page and Hardwell! Only downside is that it's all ages, it was pretty bad seeing all those kids running around at Deadmau5 with their parents not to mention the half naked teens, hopefully it's a better vibe at Get Together.

I'm also going to EDC this year, can't wait to feel the music.

Super stoked for Morgan Page and Hardwell! Only downside is that it's all ages, it was pretty bad seeing all those kids running around at Deadmau5 with their parents not to mention the half naked teens, hopefully it's a better vibe at Get Together.

I try to stay away from all-ages shows, but I couldn't pass on this one.

I love Above & Beyond and they're always great live. And I'm excited to see Hardwell for the first time.

Yeah i thought the all-ages part of Contact ruined it a little, but not completely. Seeing 12 year old kids drugged out definitely kills the mood though. I don't think it'll be as big of a deal at Get Together because they don't really have a mainstream artist like Deadmau5 headlining it. Don't get me wrong though, I'd go see Dyro, Hardwell, or Above & Beyond over Deadmau5 anyday.

Super excited for this. Anyone else going?

gettogether_11x17.jpg

Yes! So freaking excited.

I only really saw the younger kids when Lazyrich and Chris Lake were playing. They all seemed to disappear afterwards (thank god).

---

Probably one of my favourite songs right now.

Edited by Intoewsables