The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Addicted to this song, expecially after Avicii dropped it.

Also I re-listened to Tiesto's set cause I felt it wasn't good when I was there live, but after hearing it again I'd put it in the top 10, hearing him drop all his classic's was sick. Still looking for a Like Mike and Dimitri Vegas full set to download.

Edited by Armada

Wow... Audien last night at Celebs was amazing!!! Best set this year for me outside EDC.

This kid is gonna go places. If anyone was there last night I was wearing a "Go Hardwell or go home" shirt :P

Yeah, he's one of my fave new DJs. Unfortunately, I didn't go last night. But I did get to see him open for AvB; he was good.

Eat, sleep, rave, repeat, Eat, sleep, rave, repeat, Eat, sleep, rave, repeat, Eat, sleep, rave, repeat, Eat, sleep, rave, repeat

Throw some working out in there and that's pretty much my life

Anyone else going to the Gareth Emery paint party Sept 7th? Don't know what to expect

Throw some working out in there and that's pretty much my life

Anyone else going to the Gareth Emery paint party Sept 7th? Don't know what to expect

I'm going. I'm a bit worried about being covered in paint, but that's not going to stop me from seeing Gareth. :lol:

I'm going. I'm a bit worried about being covered in paint, but that's not going to stop me from seeing Gareth. :lol:

I'm gonna cheap clothes for it and i'm not familiar at all with anyone except Gareth. Should be fun regardless, definitely gonna be a different experience.

I'm gonna cheap clothes for it and i'm not familiar at all with anyone except Gareth. Should be fun regardless, definitely gonna be a different experience.

Yeah, definitely don't want to be wearing good clothes to that. Might want to bring a pair of cheap sunglasses, too.

I'm not familiar with the other artists either, but I'm really only going for Gareth - he's one of my fave DJs.

Yeah, definitely don't want to be wearing good clothes to that. Might want to bring a pair of cheap sunglasses, too.

I'm not familiar with the other artists either, but I'm really only going for Gareth - he's one of my fave DJs.

I'll definitely be rocking some shades, I Youtubed the other artists and they're alright but nothing special. Apparently the whole Life in Color production is supposed to be amazing. I'm really curious to see how they pull this off at Pacific Coliseum.

I missed Gareth at EDC and then at Celebs, the 70$ ticket price to see him alone should be worth it, that's what they charged at Celebs.

Edited by Innovative

I'll definitely be rocking some shades, I Youtubed the other artists and they're alright but nothing special. Apparently the whole Life in Color production is supposed to be amazing. I'm really curious to see how they pull this off at Pacific Coliseum.

I missed Gareth at EDC and then at Celebs, the 70$ ticket price to see him alone should be worth it, that's what they charged at Celebs.

He's totally worth it! I went to the show at Celebs and have seen him multiple times - he always puts on a great show. I've taken a picture with him before, too. Really nice guy and appreciates his fans.

I wasn't going to go to LIC until they announced that he's playing. Haha