The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

hardwell tickets were fake :(

Ah, that sucks man. You should always ask them to come to the gate with you to make sure they're legit. How much did you pay?

Hardwell was amazing again. Thought he was better at Get Together tbh but still well worth the money. Dannic was really good as well.

Edited by Intoewsables

Ah, that sucks man. You should always ask them to come to the gate with you to make sure they're legit. How much did you pay?

Hardwell was amazing again. Thought he was better at Get Together tbh but still well worth the money. Dannic was really good as well.

Me and my buddies got 3 tix at 150 each. We met this girl at Robson and she gave us printouts and we were dumb not to ask to take a picture of her ID. Turned away at the gate and apparently, she scammed a lotta people

First time seeing Hardwell and I felt he was amazing the first hour but the second hour was decent. Firebeatz was sick in their second half of their show and I don't really have an opinion on Dannic.

Overall Hardwell put on a very good show and I can't wait to see him again at EDC.. Countdown is on.. 6 more months!!

Came at 8:30 and there was already a lineup which surprised me a lot. But some girl had already needed to be stretchered off before she even got into PC which sucks cuz I wana know what happened to her. Seemed like she fainted or something because she was positioned in the recovery position on the stretcher.

Edited by Apple Juice

Hardwell KILLED IT. Probably the best show I've ever been too in Vancouver. Even the crowd was good.

Dannic, Firebeatz and Sick Individuals were amazing too.

Yeah the crowd around me was decent. The few guys in front of me were awesome. Never took out their phones for pictures, videos, nothing. Just kept raving.

For me I'd have to say Zedd and Alesso were the best shows I've ever been too in Vancouver. They're like 1a, 1b for me and Hardwell is in the 2 spot for me.

Yeah the crowd around me was decent. The few guys in front of me were awesome. Never took out their phones for pictures, videos, nothing. Just kept raving.

For me I'd have to say Zedd and Alesso were the best shows I've ever been too in Vancouver. They're like 1a, 1b for me and Hardwell is in the 2 spot for me.

Probably me and my friends :lol:

So i wasn't supposed to go to Hardwell last night (because I spent my monthly rave allowance on contact), but after the countdown at robson square ended a friend and I couldnt help but make our way down to the ticket office at PNE... we got there right as Spaceman was blasting from 200 ft away from the Colliseum... ran to the ticket office, the guy had a handful of tickets left and said they were 250$ a piece, we only brought 100 each, and talked him down to it after like 20 mins he got his friend to let us in :D Holyyyy I already saw Hardwell at EDC this year, but I was pretty much 50 ft away from him for 3/4 of his set up front against the railing in the centre... so goood.... but i can't help but feel he played his end of the year Hardwell On Air podcast pretty much for a good bit (listened to the podcast this afternoon), great energy though, the entire place was feeling his presence!

Me and my buddies got 3 tix at 150 each. We met this girl at Robson and she gave us printouts and we were dumb not to ask to take a picture of her ID. Turned away at the gate and apparently, she scammed a lotta people

That sucks man. Do you still have the number or email? If so report it to the 5 0.

Hardwell was good but too many people getting carried off/wheelchaired out. Kids these days... cant handle theyre drugs.

Hardwell was amazing, so much energy and he played some new stuff to. I was kind of disappointed with the event overall, not a fan of all ages, I know they do it to make money and sell out but this event still would have sold out if it was 19+. There were way too many kids and people that couldn't handle their alcohol/drugs not to mention all the dbags that weren't even there for the music. All that said it was still worth it, Hardwell was fantastic. I heard he even came out and posed for pics with fans outside following the show, posed with everyone that waited.

Edited by Innovative

Lol yup, if one of the guys had a horn then it was definitely us.

HAHA yes I remember that horn haha.. What a noise that thing made

Sorry about my friend who was on his phone for most of Hardwell.. He's not really into the type of music but he went anyways cuz he had no plans and tried getting into it but he just couldn't.. Safe to say I'm not bringing him to raves again

Edited by Apple Juice

That sucks man. Do you still have the number or email? If so report it to the 5 0.

Hardwell was good but too many people getting carried off/wheelchaired out. Kids these days... cant handle theyre drugs.

We bought it off the hardwell facebook group so I still have her facebook saved on my history. However, she deleted the account making me think it was obviously a fake account. Can you still give this to the police and trace the ip address or am I stupid?

The number we called now go straight to voicemail so it's probably a duplicate pay as you go phone? Again probably something the police can't use to find the person :(

ahhhhh I had a blast Hardwell, the crowd was good too. However I Alesso has been the best this year to attend for me. The guy ratio was extremely high at this event I feel like opposed to all the other raves I went to this year.

HAHA yes I remember that horn haha.. What a noise that thing made

Sorry about my friend who was on his phone for most of Hardwell.. He's not really into the type of music but he went anyways cuz he had no plans and tried getting into it but he just couldn't.. Safe to say I'm not bringing him to raves again

Hahaha! That was me. Don't know why I brought a horn but it said Happy New Years on it.

ahhhhh I had a blast Hardwell, the crowd was good too. However I Alesso has been the best this year to attend for me. The guy ratio was extremely high at this event I feel like opposed to all the other raves I went to this year.

Meh, I don't care about girls at Raves. For me its all about jamming out to music. That's what clubs are for.

Edited by Armada
  • Upvote 2

Meh, I don't care about girls at Raves. For me its all about jamming out to music. That's what clubs are for.

Yes! Exactly, its about the music, the feel you get when the beat drops, because sometimes that just beats the opposite sex :D

Found this gem, such sick drops

Hahaha! That was me. Don't know why I brought a horn but it said Happy New Years on it.

I'm still a little amazed that they let you bring that in.

Yup. Guys that go there just to go and try to hook up with girls are missing out on a huge chunk of the experience. For me it's all about being with the group, and trying to make sure everybody is having as awesome of time as I am.

Of course, should it happen effortlessly, finding a girl at a rave is a nice little bonus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikNZnVjic

Edited by Jägermeister