The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Has anyone gone to Tomorrowland before? I want to go but tickets seem expensive. A once in a lifetime opportunity?

I think either Armada or Jagermeister went to the most recent one and from what I recall, he said it was the best time of his life. Go back a few pages, I'm sure he posted it somewhere in this thread

I think either Armada or Jagermeister went to the most recent one and from what I recall, he said it was the best time of his life. Go back a few pages, I'm sure he posted it somewhere in this thread

Yeah what he said.

And both of us went.

Edited by Jägermeister

Has anyone gone to Tomorrowland before? I want to go but tickets seem expensive. A once in a lifetime opportunity?

Tomorrowland <3 Words cannot describe how good it was. People were 10x nicer than people were here during the Olympics, didn't matter what religion, race, ethnicity, sex, etc... you were, everyone was there for a good time and getting along.

The best was when people would see our flags they would say "Hey look its Canadia" :lol:

aoki-tomorrowland-650-430.jpg

I don't know if I'll have enough money for this time around. Last time I bought tickets 2nd hand off Viagogo (after they sold out in 1 second) for $1400, but we bought ours in March. We noticed that if you waited till may or june, they would go down to around $800.

So if I don't get tickets this time I unfortunately won't be going.

But I am going to Paradiso!!!

On a side note.

I don't like trap but this is probably the chillest trap I've ever heard in my life.

Edited by Armada

EDC 2015 for me.

Tomorrowland vs EDC is always a good debate between EDM'ers.

My first time going to any big event that's not in Vancouver and I thought EDC Vegas was a good choice. Don't think my parents would be cool if I flew halfway across the world to go to a rave although I do want to go to Tomorrowland in the near future as long as EDM continues to rise. Contact and Seasons can go kiss my ass

My first time going to any big event that's not in Vancouver and I thought EDC Vegas was a good choice. Don't think my parents would be cool if I flew halfway across the world to go to a rave although I do want to go to Tomorrowland in the near future as long as EDM continues to rise. Contact and Seasons can go kiss my ass

Contact and seasons should be ashamed of calling themselves "festivals".

Festivals are something else. Be sure to load of on water :lol: Raving 12 hours a day is something else + that atmosphere is incredible.

Edited by Armada

Contact and seasons should be ashamed of calling themselves "festivals".

Festivals are something else. Be sure to load of on water :lol: Raving 12 hours a day is something else + that atmosphere is incredible.

haha definitely will.. I hope water is cheaper there than compared to what they charge here.. $4 a bottle no thanks

They shouldn't even be festivals in the first place.. Seasons is basically just at Coliseum and Contact is well.... Contact.. If anything, Seasons should just be renamed to whomever the big headliner is coming and then leave it at that

Edited by Apple Juice