The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Can't wait for EDC, where is everyone staying? I decided MGM Signature for 2 nts and Flamingo for 2 nts.

I still haven't booked, i'm thinking of doing one of the packages with the tickets and shuttle off the EDC website. What's your total cost if you don't mind me asking?

I'm looking at about 1200$ for vip tickets and 3 nights at Luxor, there will be 3 of us sharing the room and we'll be flying out of Bellingham. Gonna try to find a better package or just book this one if I can't.

Interested, but it's not practical for me to go this year.

Going to Europe in June for 6 weeks and Tomorrowland would have been zero hassle to get to.

Apparently they're having another one in Germany, maybe try to get tix for that?

A few of my friends are heading to UMF next month. I definitely wanna experience UMF and Tomorrowland someday.

Edited by Innovative

I still haven't booked, i'm thinking of doing one of the packages with the tickets and shuttle off the EDC website. What's your total cost if you don't mind me asking?

I'm looking at about 1200$ for vip tickets and 3 nights at Luxor, there will be 3 of us sharing the room and we'll be flying out of Bellingham. Gonna try to find a better package or just book this one if I can't.

I was looking at the packages but in the end a travel agent (friend of a friend) offered to help. I got tickets for 350$ there and back on Alaska Airlines leaving from Vancouver stopping at Sea-Tac on the way there and Portland on the way back,

60 bucks/nt for Thurs/Sunday at the Flamingo (cheaper quieter nights, whereas friday/saturday are the party days)

350/nt for the one bedroom suite with a pull out with a balcony overlooking one of the pools.

300 for the EDC ticket.

80~ shuttle ticket

So about 800 for me right now... expecting to bring at least 1500-2000 for partying/food/gambling, gonna make this one of the more memorable weekends of my life.

My one and only tip with the hotel booking.... make sure the hotel has a history of having pool parties during edc... thats like my dream right there, live a typical house music video, lol.

Tiësto & Swanky Tunes ft Ben McInerney - Make Some Noise (Dyro Remix)

Can you guys see the embedded youtube video? Or did they remove it from your personal preview.. interesting..

Edited by Hyzer

I was looking at the packages but in the end a travel agent (friend of a friend) offered to help. I got tickets for 350$ there and back on Alaska Airlines leaving from Vancouver stopping at Sea-Tac on the way there and Portland on the way back,

60 bucks/nt for Thurs/Sunday at the Flamingo (cheaper quieter nights, whereas friday/saturday are the party days)

350/nt for the one bedroom suite with a pull out with a balcony overlooking one of the pools.

300 for the EDC ticket.

80~ shuttle ticket

So about 800 for me right now... expecting to bring at least 1500-2000 for partying/food/gambling, gonna make this one of the more memorable weekends of my life.

My one and only tip with the hotel booking.... make sure the hotel has a history of having pool parties during edc... thats like my dream right there, live a typical house music video, lol.

That's not too bad, i'm looking at about 1100$ right now for VIP tickets with flight from Bellingham and a 4 night stay at Circus Circus, we won't be spending much time in the room anyways other then for sleep.

Who else is excited for Calvin Harris at the end of March? Wish I was off the whole week, i'm gonna miss Sander Van Doorn on Thursday but gonna try to catch the free Chris Lake show on Friday.