Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Vancouver Millionaires Android Wallpaper

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Salter

Salter

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Hey, this is my first time trying this kind of thing so suggestions and tips would be great! I needed a new phone background so I made this. Tell me what you think and use it if you feel like it! :)

Posted Image

Phone Screenshot

Posted Image

PS - Sorry for the size! It looks great on the phone though!

PPS - If you want me to make custom ones like this (but different logo and colours) just post below! Current and old teams, or even old logos are fine!
fD9sila.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.