Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jai604

Mason Raymond's Upside

49 posts in this topic

I made a thread like this,It is a few topics under this,I've been trying to say what you've been saying for a while

Wow wasn't there a thread almost exactly this one? I think the jokes came from that thread too.

He should be kept on the 3rd line unless he starts scoring consistently again. I'm sick of him being given top six minutes he hasn't earned.

He doesn't fit in our line-up, hes not a top 6 winger and the third line spots are taken, Hopefully he goes the other way with Lu so the return is better.

Raymond's best asset is his puck possession and ability to transition the puck from defense to offense. Alot of times he looks clumsy and a little weak, but he's very effective at keeping the puck in the offensive end. This is better than having to play in the defensive end. With a full off season of training, he ll be a 40 pt wingers on the thirdline/second line.

Raymond @ $2.2M for 1 year >>>>> Booth @ $4.25 M for the next 3 years.

Watch and see.

In the 1st pic he's forechecking and flushing out the blues player from behind the net

In the second, it took 2 men to bring him down

and that 3rd pic looks like a good goal. Yay!

MR21 Biatch!

That was the worst movie ever. I didn't laugh once. I wish I could give you a minus for quoting such an aweful film.