The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

11 year anniversary of 9/11 attacks approaching

key2thecup

September 9 2001  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at this moment. Will never forget. If anything this is a good example of what a meddling foreign policy can get you. The safest thing to do is keep your countries politics and culture out of other countries. There is much to be learned from this.

RIP to all the victims.

Biggest scam in US history. But after the fake reason to invade Vietnam, they had to up the ante.

Next? Dirty bomb.

Best part: Boogedy-boo, it could be anywhere. Meaning fear will grip that country even tighter than post-9/11

RIP victims. You died for the somewhat-assured continuance of the American way of life.

I remember being in school and having our principal go on the PA system and announce what just happened, about 20mins went by, we as a class had been discussing what just happened when the principal sent the entire school home early... Went home and watched nothing but CNN till bed. Can't forget a day like that.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday.

I was a freshman in high school and was in my 1st period class when the first plane hit. A few seniors ran in and told my teacher to turn on the tv, and we watched the second plane hit. I was 14 at the time so I was just this side of understanding what was going on.

And no, I don't think the government had anything to do with it.

I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at this moment. Will never forget. If anything this is a good example of what a meddling foreign policy can get you. The safest thing to do is keep your countries politics and culture out of other countries. There is much to be learned from this.

RIP to all the victims.

I remember watching the whole news cast (think school started later that year, grade 3) just in complete shock.

I for one believe in the goverment version, it would be too risky for this too be an inside job. If there was a whistle blower in the government, this could of lead into a civil war, extreme riots and who knows what else.

Archived