Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

key2thecup

11 year anniversary of 9/11 attacks approaching

September 9 2001  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the 'official' US Gov't version of the events that took place Sept.11.01?

• Yes: Just like the gov't said nothing more to it!
    • No: There is more to the story than we are being told!

Too many questions left unanswered. I believe there's more to it.

Tragic day for everyone.

RIP 9/11 Victims.

Too many questions left unanswered. I believe there's more to it.

Tragic day for everyone.

RIP 9/11 Victims.

i believe it was a tuesday. i woke up to random morning news but thought it was a movie, changed a few channels to see that its the same thing being showed on different channels - that's when i went "uh oh". i also remember that the province made a special issue on the same day about the event. i think i still have that issue stashed in my closet. like its been mentioned in the past, it was a modern day "pearl harbor".

So, your idea was to begin a discussion about whether or not 9/11 was an inside job in a thread meant to honor the tragedy?

I see, I'm sure this thread won't go to Hell immediately

Ten years old. Sitting at the table eating breakfast when literally every cartoon channel switched to a live feed of the towers. I had a feeling it was obviously something pretty serious but really had no idea what was going on. I couldn't even point to New York on a map let alone tell you what the WTC's were.

I remember my roommate came knocking at my bedroom door yelling at me that I needed to get up and see what was going on. I was a little pissed because it was early, but I got up anyway. I couldn't beleive what I was watching. Only the first building was hit at this point. I remember as we were watching I yelled out "there's another plane" and then we both watched as it smashed into the 2nd building. Watching people jump out of windows on live TV was pretty crazy.

I still remember sitting at work for most of the day glued to the radio.

How is it any more ridiculous than having an annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day or Remembrance Day?

I don't know whether or not it was an inside job (but tbh, I really do suspect it is.) I would have been happy with a REAL investigation, the people who died at least deserve that. The investigation done on 9/11 was a joke.

Anyway, here is an intersting video that I found:

So, your idea was to begin a discussion about whether or not 9/11 was an inside job in a thread meant to honor the tragedy?

I see, I'm sure this thread won't go to Hell immediately

I woke up to it being on my alarm radio and my first thought was, "You bloody idiots! Why would you poke the sleeping giant that is the US military?" And then i thought, "Exactly. Why would they? This is staged."

Esp. When plane #2 hit. The odds of the air force that was actually scrambled letting that happen is virtually zero.

I don't mean to be insensitive but tragedies happen all over the world. This is in the United States so it gets the most media attention. People forget every other part of the world but the US makes sure everyone remembers for ever. I'm sick of hearing GOD BLESS AMERICA. Why not GOD BLESS THE WORLD?!

Esp. When plane #2 hit. The odds of the air force that was actually scrambled letting that happen is virtually zero.

I woke up to it being on my alarm radio and my first thought was, "You bloody idiots! Why would you poke the sleeping giant that is the US military?" And then i thought, "Exactly. Why would they? This is staged."

I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at this moment. Will never forget. If anything this is a good example of what a meddling foreign policy can get you. The safest thing to do is keep your countries politics and culture out of other countries. There is much to be learned from this.

RIP to all the victims.