Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Gabriel Landeskog Named Captain

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

#91 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,889 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

Captain material, but he's 19 and isn't that incredible a player. Not sure I like this move at this point in time, but Landeskog is still a stud so it could work out. I just think it's too much pressure, they should let him develop more before throwing this at him...there's plenty of guys more experienced than him on that team who could wear the C with respect.

agreed, hell I still question his RotY win. i thought RNH should have got it, same amount of points in 20 less games.

#92 Bang Bang Boogie

Bang Bang Boogie

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,094 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Relevant:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#93 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,889 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

how is the fact that Landeskog translates to "country forest" relevant?

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.