The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Jersey's Ranked 17th among teams

Chris_Higgins20

Minny's jersey is great. Cool design, bear silhouette as part of the logo is a nice touch. Funny that the top 5 are all original 6 teams.

I don't know how the hell those hacks at ESPN forgot about the Blackhawks. The only original 6 team not to make the top 10.

My list:

Montreal

Chicago

New York

Detroit

Boston

Toronto

Flyers

Kings

Blues

Wild

Honourable Mentions: Flyers, Penguins, Lightning

Minny is often rated as one of the best in all sports. I agree Chicago should be there but I don't understand the hate for Columbus' jersey. I personally like it a lot, my favourite is the the Jets though. Others that would be in my top 10 are the Blues and Buffalo's old jerseys, the crossed sabers and buffalo above.

I must be one of the few that prefers the orca to the skate.

The Canucks jersey have always ranked pretty low, especially those god-awful blue-red orca ones. There's nothing wrong with being middle of the pack, as most of the consensus "best jerseys" are classics, i.e. Detroit, Montreal, New York, and Chicago.

The Canucks should learn from these teams and stop changing their jerseys seemingly every other season.

Coolest full uniforms out there is hands down Brampton Battalion.. They all look like army men with sticks hahaha

As much as I hate Chicago they should be in the top 3. I also really like the oilers since they've brought back the orange.

Archived