The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Jersey's Ranked 17th among teams

Chris_Higgins20

I love flyers' jersey. maybe just because i love the color orange. LA's jersey looks pretty clean and cool

so map top 10 are

1. Flyers

2. Blackhawks

3. Kings

4. Predators ( I love their new yellow jersey its unique and looks cool)

5. Red Wings (all time classic)

6. Canucks ( whats wrong with orca, it looks first nation and cool and to mention the third jersey)

7. Oilers

8. Hurricanes (love their colors and design)

9. Rangers (their winter classic)

10. Blues

What a terrible list. The worst part is having Pittsburgh and Minnesota in there. Columbus is better than both of those if you actually judge it on the jersey, and not the logo or reputation.

My top 10 would be

Montreal

New Jersey

Vancouver

Detroit

Chicago

Boston

Philly

NY Rangers

NY Islanders

Toronto

Honourable mention: Edmonton

The Jersey's look fine, but the Orca def should go though. The Naslund/Morrison/Bertuzzi era has passed, if I had to pick an era to go with I'd easily pick the Bure/Linden/McLean era over them... I always liked those jersey's with the bright orange with black, but maybe that's just me though. -_-

It's also funny how style or fashion or taste - whatever you wanna call it - changes/returns over time. I remember when I was a kid, everyone used to HATE the skate jersey, saying it was the ugliest jersey in the entire league. Now quite a few people love it.

I also remember, when we used to have the orca jersey and the canucks annonunced that a new jersey would be revealed. Everyone was so excited and supremely disappointed when all they did was to add Vancouver on top (to honor the old-school jerseys).

But there are a lot of people now calling for us to quit changing our jerseys and that we need some sort of continuity to build team character and tradition.

I understand where they're coming from, but can't 'help but think we're just settling for less.

Bring back the stick in the rink. I see more people wearing our third jersey or the retro stick in the rink a lot more anyways.

Flyers........masterclass in design, iconic

Chicago.......iconic, strong image. strong colours

Canucks.......memorable, strong colours (if this had been our first jersey and we had kept it, it would have been iconic like the Flyers/Hawks.)

Bruins........simple, strong design, impact, most intimidating.

the rest in my order.

Penguins.....strong colours, strong logo let down by V background.

Toronto......clean lines and strong colours but ultimately boring

LA Kings.....strong colours but let down by new logo........might become iconic in time though.

Tampa..........good all rounder

Sabres.......orange and blue, fail, poor logo.

Detroit.....too much red

Edmonton Oilers.....blue and orange sucks.....logo just misses with lower part

NYR......diagonals suck

Canadiens.......boring

Islanders.....fussy blue with orange, fail

Devils ........strong colours let down by awful logo.

Colorado......wine/claret and blue sucks as a combination.

Columbus ......logo sucks

Washington .........worst logo in the league.

Ducks.......poor colour combination and weak logo.

Phoenix.....away jersey should have been home as the logo disappears in home jersey.

Florida......logo strong but home jersey poor like Coyotes.

Archived