The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Christian Doctor Chemically Castrated Boy As Part Of 'Gay Cure'.

Sharpshooter

Severe brain trauma?

I don't know if it'll actually fix it but its bound to do something interesting.

/ First time I've ever heard Sharpie called an agnostic. I'm pretty sure he knows what he believes.

// The medical colleges of the world should maybe monitor the use of this substance more carefully, ya think?

/// Article didn't say...is the process reversible?

A common misconception:

"Religion is even more complicated, since there are so many different religious sects, and often religion is defined in one's own personal way. So saying "No True Christian ..." is not necessarily a "No True Scotsman" fallacy if the person making the statement defines their religion in such a way that really does preclude people who they do not deem to be "True Christians"."

To be a true Christian is to follow Christ's teaching and example. Castrating children I don't think falls under either of those two.

A common misconception:

"Religion is even more complicated, since there are so many different religious sects, and often religion is defined in one's own personal way. So saying "No True Christian ..." is not necessarily a "No True Scotsman" fallacy if the person making the statement defines their religion in such a way that really does preclude people who they do not deem to be "True Christians"."

To be a true Christian is to follow Christ's teaching and example. Castrating children I don't think falls under either of those two.

A common misconception:

Archived