#1 Left Ventricle

Left Ventricle

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

POPULAR

The power abuse our fellow forum Moderators are comitting is absurd. No sooner does a topic reach the front page of the website, a Mod scratches their hairy belly and locks the thread.

For instance, today I visited the front page (and no, I'm quite obviously not a forum junkie. I don't sift through dozens of threads / hundreds of pages to post a witty remark) and a popular forum topics name was "Luongo in Vancouver for possible early summit with Canucks' GM Mike Gillis?". Seemed interesting enough. I read the post and was mildly entertained, so I proceded to scroll down to indulge myself in our wonderful communities' comments on the subject. Just when things were getting good, BAN HAMMER. Not only did this Mod have the audacity to lock the topic, he decided he would post two links, where he believes any news regarding Luongo should be placed. Really? This one thread he's directed us to has 1.6k comments, 56 pages and none of it is on any organized topic aside from people trolling one another. I sifted through 13 pages before my brain started bleeding.

This is merely one case of hundreds I've witnessed over the years that I've been visiting the Canucks' webpage. When a topic does get promoted to front page, and people are having avid discussions on it in the comment section, you DON'T power abuse and lock the thread, directing us to another thread thats been dead for months. Plenty of people come to this website daily seeking any news released via the official Canucks media Headlines; If nothings changed, the tendancy is to scroll down to Latest Board Topics and see what is being discussed.

#2 Truculence

Truculence

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,310 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Torches and pitchforks! Let's march on the castle!
Posted Image

#3 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,093 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Viva la revolution!

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#4 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,031 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:32 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

:picard: :picard: :picard:

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#6 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,990 posts

:picard:

I see you've read the board rules thoroughly and now understand in depth about how to conduct yourself on the forums. If you haven't, you'll have plenty of time to do so now!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Tortorella's Rant

Tortorella's Rant

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,819 posts

Such is Templeton Peck.
Posted Image

#8 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,384 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted Image

#9 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

*loud noises*
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#10 SN -Admin

SN -Admin

The Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

You're not going to like this but:

10. You will not abuse the moderators.

If you have an issue with a moderator's actions, need clarification on a moderator's decision, or want to make a suggestion to the moderating team, you are welcome to. However, this should only be done by PMing a mod, and not by making publicly viewable threads or posts. You are expected to always treat the moderators with respect, even when expressing a disagreement.

PM me and we can discuss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.