The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 GM Connected League(Casual Play/Sim) (Full!)

LouKesBurr

I'm planning on doing it late Wednesday night, as long as there are no objections?

I'm also starting to lose patience with the GM's that have not been active at all since the advance, Washington, Minnesota and Winnipeg specifically. Lots of people to fill the spots, or at least if you're kicked we can play the CPU and actually get a game in. I know personally I've been sitting since Saturday night with 5 games to play and none of you have been on or posted at all. Not going to put up with that all season.

Like I said in my post on the Be a GM wall, it may be a casual play/sim league, but if you're not able to play and want to sim your games, at least set up your CPU so the people who bought the game to play can actually play.

/rant.

I'm planning on doing it late Wednesday night, as long as there are no objections?

I'm also starting to lose patience with the GM's that have not been active at all since the advance, Washington, Minnesota and Winnipeg specifically. Lots of people to fill the spots, or at least if you're kicked we can play the CPU and actually get a game in. I know personally I've been sitting since Saturday night with 5 games to play and none of you have been on or posted at all. Not going to put up with that all season.

Like I said in my post on the Be a GM wall, it may be a casual play/sim league, but if you're not able to play and want to sim your games, at least set up your CPU so the people who bought the game to play can actually play.

/rant.

Is there a wait list for this league? I'm pretty busy with work and I haven't been as active as I should be so I'm thinking of dropping out for someone else to takeover (I'm Anaheim) . If there isn't I'll stay and play till you find someone who wants this team.

Gus Fring. You can have my spot. I'm Anaheim. Your name is awesome and you seem enthusiastic. I just don't have time to play and these guys deserve a more active member.

I'll drop out tonight after work. You should have them by tomorrow morning if you wish.

Archived