The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I got it guys

Argon

the simplest ideas are often the best, and that's the case here. forget the atkins, weight watchers or hallelujah diet, this one will work. preorder smaller pant sizes people

first off, we know fats bad right? wrong, cause how much fat really is in weight? not much i figure. but we all know that water makes up 70% of our weight, so it's simple! cut back on the water. if water is 70% of our weight, then 70% of water x 100% of weight = 7, which is about how many glasses of water people drink in a day. forget that, we should cut back to 5, 6 if you really feel like splurging. instant weight loss! less amounts of water going in, same amounts of water coming out, that sounds like a slimmer dieter in weeks!

helpful pie chart i made

graph.png

so depending on how much weight i lose i could see myself going from a 34 waist to a 28 in no time at all! better start writing my book

i know i know, jus havin some fun

Taking in less water than your body needs will lead to dehydration. When this happens, you can faint,collapse,have breathing problems and in some severe cases, die.

Nice try though, I remember when I thought I was smarter than the genius' of the world.

the simplest ideas are often the best, and that's the case here. forget the atkins, weight watchers or hallelujah diet, this one will work. preorder smaller pant sizes people

first off, we know fats bad right? wrong, cause how much fat really is in weight? not much i figure. but we all know that water makes up 70% of our weight, so it's simple! cut back on the water. if water is 70% of our weight, then 70% of water x 100% of weight = 7, which is about how many glasses of water people drink in a day. forget that, we should cut back to 5, 6 if you really feel like splurging. instant weight loss! less amounts of water going in, same amounts of water coming out, that sounds like a slimmer dieter in weeks!

helpful pie chart i made

graph.png

so depending on how much weight i lose i could see myself going from a 34 waist to a 28 in no time at all! better start writing my booki know i know, jus havin some fun

If I lose a litre of water then I can drink a litre of water. But if I cut off my legs, I can usually only grow one back. Statistically speaking, this is permanent weight loss, meaning it is more effective than yours. It is proven by my years of research:

9zn3g7.jpg

In conclusion, I am being completely serious.

Archived