Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay86

Hit on a Canuck which angered you the most?

172 posts in this topic

I recently made a thread asking you about your favourite hits delivered by a canuck. Just watching all of those videos really got my heart pumping! In that same spirit, was wondering which hit RECEIVED by a Canuck angered you the most??

clean, or dirty, no matter

a couple of mine:

The first one, im sorry you cant see the hit that really got me going. Messier hits Linden then while down and out far away from the puck, gets drilled again. :sadno:

Dont know how much i need to explain this one.......and what it led to...... :sadno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpYYNjWnro

Lastly i picked this one. from what i understand this is the hit that injured keslers shoulder. :sadno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSoNMIIcWY

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST BRAD MARCHAND SPEEDBAGGING DANIEL SEDIN....THAT WAS MY#1 MOST HATED....I JUST CANT WATCH IT. :sadno:

Anyways, i would love/hate to see which hits fired you guys up the most.

sorry forgot about this one, this was right after everyone on the SJ bench was pumping up eager and you just knew something bad was going to happen

duncan keith on dan sedin

brad marchand cheapshots dan sedin

BEN EAGER hit from behind on dan sedin.

poor guy.

the one i think malkin put on mitchell that ended his season

and of course kieth on daniel

who could forget moore and naslund

Great thread, CDC can take out it's frustarions on other teams instead of arguing between them selves.

The hit that bothered me the most was the one that led to Bertuzzi being suspended for the playoffs when Canucks were poised to make a run.

Moore on Naslund.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpYYNjWnro

sorry forgot about this one, this was right after everyone on the SJ bench was pumping up eager and you just knew something bad was going to happen

Moore on Naslund. That hit pretty much split the WCE :(

You gotta wonder how much that elbow on Linden (was that Graves?) then Messier's antics would've gotten nowadays. Might have made game 7 a lot different if there were a couple of suspensions there. Granted the Canucks may not have even gotten to the finals if Bure got suspended for his elbow on Churla earlier in the playoffs....

But that Moore hit was probably the one that made me the most mad. Say what you want about Marchand, but he is good enough to play in this league. Moore was a fringe player at best just trying to make a name for himself.

I recently made a thread asking you about your favourite hits delivered by a canuck. Just watching all of those videos really got my heart pumping! In that same spirit, was wondering which hit RECEIVED by a Canuck angered you the most??

clean, or dirty, no matter

a couple of mine:

The first one, im sorry you cant see the hit that really got me going. Messier hits Linden then while down and out far away from the puck, gets drilled again. :sadno:

Dont know how much i need to explain this one.......and what it led to...... :sadno:

Lastly i picked this one. from what i understand this is the hit that injured keslers shoulder. :sadno:

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST BRAD MARCHAND SPEEDBAGGING DANIEL SEDIN....THAT WAS MY#1 MOST HATED....I JUST CANT WATCH IT. :sadno:

Anyways, i would love/hate to see which hits fired you guys up the most.

most recently has to be Keith on Sedin, dirty as hell.

All time has to be Messier on Linden, if Linden wasn't playing game 7 hurt who knows how well he would have done. Even playing hurt he got 2 goals, if he was 100% could have maybe been 3 and we win the cup

Kronwall hit on Kesler wasn't THAT cheap. I still think it was a bit dirty cuz he kinda left his feet a bit but here's my top 3:

3) Marchand low hit on D. Sedin

2) Keith elbow on D. Sedin

1) Marchand cheap low hit on Salo