The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hit on a Canuck which angered you the most?

Jay86

I recently made a thread asking you about your favourite hits delivered by a canuck. Just watching all of those videos really got my heart pumping! In that same spirit, was wondering which hit RECEIVED by a Canuck angered you the most??

clean, or dirty, no matter

a couple of mine:

The first one, im sorry you cant see the hit that really got me going. Messier hits Linden then while down and out far away from the puck, gets drilled again. :sadno:

Dont know how much i need to explain this one.......and what it led to...... :sadno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owpYYNjWnro

Lastly i picked this one. from what i understand this is the hit that injured keslers shoulder. :sadno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSoNMIIcWY

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST BRAD MARCHAND SPEEDBAGGING DANIEL SEDIN....THAT WAS MY#1 MOST HATED....I JUST CANT WATCH IT. :sadno:

Anyways, i would love/hate to see which hits fired you guys up the most.

You gotta wonder how much that elbow on Linden (was that Graves?) then Messier's antics would've gotten nowadays. Might have made game 7 a lot different if there were a couple of suspensions there. Granted the Canucks may not have even gotten to the finals if Bure got suspended for his elbow on Churla earlier in the playoffs....

But that Moore hit was probably the one that made me the most mad. Say what you want about Marchand, but he is good enough to play in this league. Moore was a fringe player at best just trying to make a name for himself.

I recently made a thread asking you about your favourite hits delivered by a canuck. Just watching all of those videos really got my heart pumping! In that same spirit, was wondering which hit RECEIVED by a Canuck angered you the most??

clean, or dirty, no matter

a couple of mine:

The first one, im sorry you cant see the hit that really got me going. Messier hits Linden then while down and out far away from the puck, gets drilled again. :sadno:

Dont know how much i need to explain this one.......and what it led to...... :sadno:

Lastly i picked this one. from what i understand this is the hit that injured keslers shoulder. :sadno:

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST BRAD MARCHAND SPEEDBAGGING DANIEL SEDIN....THAT WAS MY#1 MOST HATED....I JUST CANT WATCH IT. :sadno:

Anyways, i would love/hate to see which hits fired you guys up the most.

That Kronwall hit was not bad. Clean hit. Kronwall is one of my favourite players because of his hits. I'm not a homer, I respect and do not mind big clean hits on our players. That makes hockey fun. I sometimes want our players to get hit to wake them up in the game.

That is what makes good rivalries and good hockey, big clean hits going both ways. But Keith on Sedin is another story.

Archived