The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hit on a Canuck which angered you the most?

Jay86

Boychuk on Raymond really bugged me. It seemed like Boychuk had Mason in a vulnerable position for a long time and kept pushing him into the boards.

All time would have to be John Leclair kneeing Trevor Linden. That was the end of Linden's ironman streak, and he was never really the same player. His stretch of 30-goal seasons ended, and he never again scored 20.

Boychuk on Raymond really bugged me. It seemed like Boychuk had Mason in a vulnerable position for a long time and kept pushing him into the boards.

All time would have to be John Leclair kneeing Trevor Linden. That was the end of Linden's ironman streak, and he was never really the same player. His stretch of 30-goal seasons ended, and he never again scored 20.

I hate to watch this Chara hit on Raymond. Every time I watch it I wonder how he got up so fast.............but then he took it out on Marchand. The rat was lining Raymond up..........thinking how good his hit was going to look.......then bang! Marchand poleaxed.

apparently in game 7 of the 1994 finals linden was playing with 2 broken ribs but still scored both of canuck's goals...cuz messier speared him twice with his hockey stick...imagine...if linden was healthy we probably would have won...

Archived