The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Extension] Bruins extend Marchand

wow if Marchand makes that much, then how much would RFA's Rask, Lucic, SEGUIN (these 3 in particular) and UFA Horton (plus they wouldn't want to be without a backup, so I'm guessing they'll sign Khudobin) and Ference ask for combined? All are free agents next off season.

I wouldn't mind burying him in 4.5 million... little blocks of cheese that is. With his volatile style of play and how prone he is to getting hit (both due to his tendency to lug the puck at high speeds, and also as a result of his cheap, dangerous plays) I wonder whether he can actually stay healthy and suspension-free long enough to still be an impact player (I'll suspect he gets jumped before he's suspended though).

wow if Marchand makes that much, then how much would RFA's Rask, Lucic, SEGUIN (these 3 in particular) and UFA Horton (plus they wouldn't want to be without a backup, so I'm guessing they'll sign Khudobin) and Ference ask for combined? All are free agents next off season.

I wouldn't mind burying him in 4.5 million... little blocks of cheese that is. With his volatile style of play and how prone he is to getting hit (both due to his tendency to lug the puck at high speeds, and also as a result of his cheap, dangerous plays) I wonder whether he can actually stay healthy and suspension-free long enough to still be an impact player (I'll suspect he gets jumped before he's suspended though).

Archived