The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada Closes Embassy in Iran, Expels Iranian Diplomats from Canada

Satan's Evil Twin

Something is going down, it is only a matter of when. Canada's government has been pro-Israel for quite some time. I am certain Bibi would let our government know it is time to get out of Dodge. And then there is the US prepositioned in Tajikistan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and kept most of its military hardware in place since the drawdowns.

While I agree that the embassy should have been closed much earlier, its never a positive to lessen dialogue. It doesn't mean any " thing " is coming in the near future lol, just a technicality.

Also, don't be so fast to assume Canada would be in big trouble or have their Armed Forces wiped out by Iran...not to mention Canada is very valuable to the fading and up and coming super powers USA and China....

I have an older brother who is a brigadier general in the forces. He knows a lot of classified information that he can't tell anyone outside of his inner circle of other high ranking military officials. However, for instance, he does share his thoughts on some global issues. He was able to predict the uprisings in North Africa and the Middle East over a year before the first protests which I find crazy.

Re: Iran and Syria, he says that the USA, Canada as well as EU nations will have troops on the ground in these countries within a year after the US elections. He said that Iran wasn't backing down to Western economic pressure to change their oil polices and that diplomacy is now considered futile. He tells me this stuff because he says it really isn't all that classified, some of the general public realize it as well.

I have many friends who serve in the US and Canadian military, and they have my utmost respect and adoration. They have all volunteered to do something that most of us do not have the guts to do.

As for some macro evil intent, what is wrong with trying to ensure your livelihood. Iran gets nukes, Iran will use it. Heck, go to the mosque in Tehran every Friday and listen to the people chant "Death to Israel" and then listen to the Iranian president talks of extriminating those Jewish rats, while compounding all of this by an eschatological religious view about the imminence of Mahdi's arrival.

Archived