The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Philly and Boston, would you like to play our games?

Also, everyone should know that the advancement happens Weds/Sat regardless if games are finished. Moreover, everyone should be putting their AI on for all the games get finished.

Also, to answer another question, yes you can trade with AI, make sure it is reasonable though.

If anyone wants to join this league they can. There are some openings, Colorado and Toronto I believe.

Philly and Boston, would you like to play our games?

Also, everyone should know that the advancement happens Weds/Sat regardless if games are finished. Moreover, everyone should be putting their AI on for all the games get finished.

Also, to answer another question, yes you can trade with AI, make sure it is reasonable though.

If anyone wants to join this league they can. There are some openings, Colorado and Toronto I believe.

I think I'm going to leave the league. I'm not really interested in console gaming anymore, and work takes up a lot of my time anyways. Sorry to everyone who either waited for me with the overheating and to the others that went to the invite disconnect crisis. It was fun while it lasted though.

Archived