The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Poll complete, top two from each division will move on. Let us say the deadline is friday? I see no reason why you cannot vote for yourself ^_^. If you think you deserve the award, why not! If the President can vote himself then so can I!! :P Plus, after the crazy signings I saw from my division this off-season, I dunno if I could vote for anyone haha sorry but I dunno about them signings.

GM of the year votes are for last season's dealings only:

Chicago key acquisitions last season: Benn(86 4.5*), Versteeg(was 83 4*), Steen(83), Read(was 78 4*), Schenn(78 4*), Beauchamin(83), Russell(78 3.5*), Halak (was 85), Bachman(was 76 3.5*)(currently 83 3.5* {Ottawa property})

Just pumping the tires...

:bigblush:

Anaheim key acquisitions last season :

Backstrom-89 ovr 4.5 Gold*

Skinner-85 ovr 4.5 Gold*

Duchene- 85 ovr 4.5 Gold*

JVR - 85 ovr 4.5 Gold*

Gardnier - 82 ovr 4.5 Gold*

Had the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picks in the draft, turned out to be Mackinnon, Shinkerauk, Morrisey

And had 8 1st round picks in total in the draft.

If Boston doesn't show up or at least accept my friend proposal...I think we should kick him out, at least temporarily, he hasn't played a game since he's in the league, we kicked out a bunch of players(including new) for the first advancement. I think it would be fair to be as severe as we have been with wash or buff(not the the new guy,he looks very active,wich is good, but the old new guy :P).

If anyone play him tell me, I would be more than pleased to be able to play against him, it just that it's bad if he never shows up and we have to sim our games 'cause there's no AI set

Philly

Archived