The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

To the gentlemen who wants San Jose, can you please send a request to the league?

Vancouver Canucks have done some pretty great things last year, despite an early exit from the playoffs.

Traded Luongo for Ryan Murray, Derek Brassard, Columbus's 1st (who is Klimchuk) and Columbus's 1st this draft. (May I remind you this is/was a real player).

I traded to get Okposo, then shipped him to Toronto for Phil Kessel. I upgraded my depth by getting Bourque, and my defense, well look at my defense, that started last year.

I would like to mention that there are a lot of free agents still left. To the teams that might need to take on salary, or need players...check there.

Finally, the advancement is schedule for tomorrow night at 9:30 pm PST.

That is correct. My formula is simple: is it league approved? I.e., is there a violation of roster spots? And/or does one team go over the cap, during the regular season.

Secondly, is the trade fair and/or reasonable. Typically, I look for the intent of a trade, is it a hockey trade, salary dump, what have you. Moreover, I will look to see the needs of the team and I only do this if it's a CPU. In other words, is the compute accepting a deal just on value? If they are often times I will decline the deal because although the value is there, the piece may not. Mostly, I accept trades. I'm pretty easy going...I just try and be as fair as possible.

That is correct. My formula is simple: is it league approved? I.e., is there a violation of roster spots? And/or does one team go over the cap, during the regular season.

Secondly, is the trade fair and/or reasonable. Typically, I look for the intent of a trade, is it a hockey trade, salary dump, what have you. Moreover, I will look to see the needs of the team and I only do this if it's a CPU. In other words, is the compute accepting a deal just on value? If they are often times I will decline the deal because although the value is there, the piece may not. Mostly, I accept trades. I'm pretty easy going...I just try and be as fair as possible.

Very good! Well, as long as the games get done tonight, I have no problem advancing it later tonight. Also, I see, through the APP that there are two join requests for Washington...I dunno if they is two different people...but if it is, one of you will have to switch teams. Probably the guy who came second.

Very good! Well, as long as the games get done tonight, I have no problem advancing it later tonight. Also, I see, through the APP that there are two join requests for Washington...I dunno if they is two different people...but if it is, one of you will have to switch teams. Probably the guy who came second.

Archived