The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Was it just my advancement or did I have less games this advancement then normal? Sucks. Anyways, we can set advancements for Saturday, Monday and Thurs if you guys want. Doesn't matter to me. However, I will say I was asked by two people already to advance it tonight, lol, so obviously people are finishing their games and don't want to wait around: I only have one game left, which I will play whenever Detroit gets on. I think if people are going to be working, they just need to set their AIs, I have already said it last season that I think everyone should be setting their AI, regardless of if they are active. That way, people can play if someone is not going to be around. If you're not willing to set your AI, then one should not complain about advancement because all games would get done a lot faster.

I don't agree with having to set your AI if your not available one day because we do have a schedule and ya kind of pointless because if your setting your AI people will just play your AI and this is a play league and I'm sure most people would like to play so they have a chance to get the win. If your going to be away though you should set your AI. Also why would we advance tonight that's over kill people do have lives and would still like to complete their games I do know you want the season to go by faster but you still should give us at least 2 days to finish games.

The Vancouver Canucks are officially putting the Sedin Twins, Brent Seabrook, and Andre Meszaros on the trading block.

I will not be trading the Sedins until after the playoffs, but I will open the floor for negotiations and to allow you time to think about your offer. I am taking the Columbus approach like they did with Nash. Season talks and trade their rights away pre-draft.

It was a pleasure having the Sedins in this organization, and they will be missed as they are both having a steller season. However, it is time to move on, and rebuild with our youth. If by the end of the playoffs I do not have an offer which I think is good, I will approach other options, possible resigning, but as of now, they are not getting extensions.

I want a young Center or Left Wing star. The rest can follow in negotiations.

He advanced it because a bunch of us said he could, maybe it was wrong to do it without a given time frame like "hey guys I'm advancing in 2 hours.. get your games in or they will be simmed" but whats done is done, he always tells us when he is going to advance and that hasn't changed since the league started

Archived