The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Cool I am now. I'll be awaiting your arrival. Also, I tried to update the poll, to the best three in each conference; however, there is an error message whenever I try to cast my own vote and for some reason it carries votes over. I tried deleting and creating a new one, but it did not work. Odd..

Oops sorry! I was looking at the wrong sheet! Sorry Chicago, ya you're there. Highest team from each division goes on. The West should be:

Vancouver, Yotes and Hawks.

Thanks for noticing that!

Also, for some reason some people's vote is already made. So if you want to change your vote please do. I dunno why it already has people's votes in there.

This poll will last until Sunday, then we'll move to the final 4 (two East, and two West) which we will crown our winner.

Yeah something is messed up with that poll. I vote for one from the east, one from the west, and it says there's an error and I have to vote in every category :s. Also, LA NYI and TOR, I can play anytime tonight, except for between 5 and 6 PST. So let me know when you can play and we'll get this going.

Archived