The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

You make it sound like this is the worse league to join. Anyways, you're welcome to join, unlike the other leagues this one is pretty stable with a great group of players. The only two teams are the Florida teams. Florida might be in better shape than Tampa. Anyways, you can rebuild for sure. Also, Washington, and Columbus might be available because they aren't the most active players.

I believe the Avs just put a post saying they are on waiting for you. Oh man! There are so many big trades happening this advancement. Landdy is going back to Colorado it looks like. A lot of offers for him but I say Colorado will be his home. Some offers for Nyquist too! Hopefully the Canucks can land him :D

I love this Avs GM hahaha he keeps asking when are we advancing :P

Now that's a trooper :emot-parrot:

I believe the Avs just put a post saying they are on waiting for you. Oh man! There are so many big trades happening this advancement. Landdy is going back to Colorado it looks like. A lot of offers for him but I say Colorado will be his home. Some offers for Nyquist too! Hopefully the Canucks can land him :D

I love this Avs GM hahaha he keeps asking when are we advancing :P

Now that's a trooper :emot-parrot:

I was just kidding my man. I was just blown away when I saw it. I am sure you had your reasons. And the league is called: CDC Omega League.

How are you guys doing in this advancement. Possible to advance tonight? Or is that too soon? Just getting a feeler. I know a few guys are done already, this was a short Advancement for me, 4 games. -_-

I was just kidding my man. I was just blown away when I saw it. I am sure you had your reasons. And the league is called: CDC Omega League.

How are you guys doing in this advancement. Possible to advance tonight? Or is that too soon? Just getting a feeler. I know a few guys are done already, this was a short Advancement for me, 4 games. -_-

Archived