Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

@BobMckenzie: Rumblings of a last minute shake up between two Western Conference rivals.

Okay, let me know when you're done please. Advance then. Also, Columbus I sent you an offer. Is Columbus ever on? Hahaha

Which teams are inactive? Columbus, is Boston and Washington good? Nashville? I'll remove whoever is inactive. I think Nash and Wash are active, is Boston and Columbus?

I've never played Columbus once in the two seasons. His AI is set...but essentially he is a CPU. I think it would be more beneficial to had have a more active player in his spot.

Advance has been completed by the way.

The Chicago Blackhawks would like to welcome Jannik Hansen to the team. We feel that his mix of speed, grit, and skill will be a valuable asset for us on the third line. It is rumoured that he will find his way into the top-6 while Sharp misses that next 10 games.

Thank you Brouwer for your time here, enjoy BC.

L.A

EDM

SJ

NJ

PHIL

CAR

NASH

When you wanna play??

Pittsburgh message me when you want to play.

Also everyone on Florida is moveable so don't hesitate inbox me.

CAR

PHX

LA

OTT

DAL X 2

PM or msg on psn when u want to play

Nashville tell me when your available to play our 2 games

I'll try to be on sometime between 4-5, but if I can't play, I'll set my AI on.

Not a bad idea, I'd join the group if it was created

Good Idea...I'll look into making one today. Also, I am going online soon who wants to play

Maybe that's a stupid question but I was wondering if it wouldn't be easier to discuss and set our matches if this forum was on facebook? I'm not a huge fan of FB but I think that everyone has a FB page so everyone could participate to the discussions, and we receive notifications on our cellphones faster so it could be easier to give faster answer to the questions or invitations to games...Also it would be harder for people to say they didn't see our messages and we would know when the message is directed to us instead of having to read all posts on the forum...You probably already debated about but I was just wondering....