Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

To much depth at fwd looking to package Martin Hanzel and D prospect for a mobile RH shot defenseman.

pretty sure it's tonight around 9pm. But who knows.. havn't heard from the commish in awhile

The Advancement will be set to go forward tonight, 9:00 pm PST. Please have all your games complete, or run the risk of having them simulated. I will be available to play some games once the advancement is complete, so whoever has a game against the Canucks then; we can play.

Thank you,

Burke.

Note*

Advancement Schedule:

Sunday, Wednesdays and Fridays. (Times will vary).

Lol, I accidentally traded Howard to Columbus for a 3rd round pick, but I did another deal to trade him for Luongo, so it's all good :lol:

Detroit was in dire need of a goalie so they traded Jimmy Howard, Justin Abdulkader, and a 2nd round pick to Columbus for Roberto Luongo and Columbus 2014 4th round pick.

Minnisota when do you want to play our game? If you can't play tonight set your AI.

Minnisota when do you want to play our game? If you can't play tonight set your AI.

Carolina will be on right after the advancement to get some games played.

Everyone is available on Florida even Richards and Vanek, in return need young players and a good G. Inbox or send trade request.

Sorry folks. I had some tech difficulties. I am just cleaning out the mail box then I will advance.

Omg I have Boston in my schedule again ugh..

TOR,BOS,FLA,NYRx2,MTL I will be avaliable to play tomorrow at 11 45-3 tomorrow

Seems to me everyone is having troubles reaching Boston? Maybe it's time to get someone more active running the bruins.