The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I think it starts with people complaining. The sim is about to happen, and they want to play their game, so they tell the commish to kick the GM and make it seem like he's never on. I'm sure he's on, it might not be all the time, but nobody is on all the time. Maybe they're just on at different times. I still have 3 games to play before the sim, but I haven't complained about anybody. I know sometimes you can't play all your games. It still is a play and sim league. If you can't meet up with a GM for whatever reason, deal with it, let it be simmed.

Obviously if it becomes obvious over a few sims that a specific GM is NEVER on, sure kick him. But to kick somebody because they haven't been on all the time for what, 2 days? I think that's pretty rash. Like I said, it all starts with people complaining and telling the commish to kick him so they can play his CPU (aka boost stats?)

^^ I agree with 2 guys 1 puck I try to play my games if I can and if not let it be simmed no big deal. People shouldnt be kicked for not having matching scheduales with other gm's.

Btw think we have a game Carolina when can you play?

I don't see why you all lash out on the commish. From what I see is he's just doing his job. If people would stop complaining about others not being on then no body would be kicked.

Now I also don't agree with kicking San Jose as I never had an issue playing him, plus he responds to my messages. As for Columbus I have no idea, havnt played him yet so I don't know.. Plus he's a new GM so just let it be.

Honestly, if you don't like the way this league is run than leave.. Pretty simple actually, it's been running damn smooth I'd say since it started and considering 3 of the 4 leagues I'm in are now dead, is say this league is run very well and it helps having so many active members.

Lets stop suggesting someone be kicked because you can't schedule a match, move on and that's that.

The difficulty when you play AI should be set to Allstar or superstar. I remember last advancement it was on superstar or Allstar and this advancement it was changed to rookie for some reason. It looks like damage was done with the sharks GM anyways looks to me like he won't want to come back even though Burke said he could come and join again. If you won't be on for a few days you should set your AI as the commish always tells people if they won't be on for 2 days.

I say stop complaining. Stop leaving your games till a few hours before advancement and play and have them done long before. Problem(s) solved. If you're kicked, you're always welcome back. I do not have time to go chasing after GMs. Phx was complaining and said you were inactive the last two advancements. I took his word, my bad? I kicked you and Columbus. Columbus just emailed me wanting back in and called the people who complained about liars, lol...so who do I believe? Just join back and make sure your games are all done long before the advancement -- not that hard.

I cannot please everyone--sorry. I do what is best for the league and it's advancement. We also DO NOT need GMS we have plenty and we always have people asking to join. I think we'll be fine. Advancement at or around 8 PST, maybe 9.

Archived