Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Yeah better have a couple other games, I got impatient in it and passed with goalie lol

Yeah better have a couple other games, I got impatient in it and passed with goalie lol

^^ Yes, in the NHL if you get 2 penalties in overtime, it's not a 4 on 2, it turns to a 5 on 3.

Carolina is looking for a top 4 Dman rental, perfect for a team out of the playoffs to stock pile some picks/prospects. Send me an offer.

Does pitt,wash and TB play sometimes? looks like they only let their AI on all the time...

2 Former Chicago Blackhawks coming to the team they have beaten in the 2010 stanley cup finals! Patrick Kane(86) coming from Boston for Derek Roy(86) and a 2nd round pick, Brent Seabrook(86) coming from CLB, in exchange the jackets acquired Brayon Coburn(84) and the first round pick of Florida.

Does pitt,wash and TB play sometimes? looks like they only let their AI on all the time...

Hey commish, is there any way you can announce the trades you accept before you advance? This way I'll know if mine go through or not and I'm able to make other trades with players still available.

I'll be playing more now. The reason I didn't play last couple sims was because I was waiting for a goalie through a trade.

Great! when can you play?and it was not an accusation, just wanted to know if you were playing 'cause I prefer a lot to play a human than the CPU.

Florida is open to all trade talk, also if you need to play me msg me on ps3 or on this forum!