The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

As for the people who constantly bitch about me being inactive, I believe I've been one of the most active users in this league, maybe I don't play all of my games but I respond to messages when you send them. Anaheim, yes we haven't finished any games this year and that's partly due to my crappy schedule and your inability to finish games (even though you were winning, I could have came back and won.. game wasn't over) But to please all of you, I'll set my damn AI.. until the playoffs start.

On a different note, all players on LA are OTB.. send me offers, no picks no prospects no players over 27 years old.

Yeah I figured it was your PS3 Minny, you just signed off right when the connection dropped. We can play again soon, I had to get off anyways...was trying to fly through the game.

This is the last advancement before the Trade Deadline, by the way.

Detroit, sure, any team can send an offer for Nash...does not mean I will accept it. It has to be reasonable. Actually, I was trying to make a trade to get Nash, however, I am not sure if I want to give up what I think Nash is worth. -_-

Good news, I believe some one is joining and taking NYR, so you can try and pull of a steal deal with him.

Also, yes if you are going to be inactive please put your AI on. It is very annoying having to sim games.

Archived