Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Shorter schedule because of the trade deadline, my games are done. I still think we should stick with the Wednesday advancement though to give GM's a final crack at trying to improve their teams via trade.

Im done my games too. The islanders would like to thank David Booth for his services and wish him luck with the LA kings. We would like to welcome Henrik Zetteberg to the islanders team. He will bring his speed and veteran presence.

Etem 4.5 gold* otb

I could still use him but with Nyquist coming back from injury, Etem will have to play on the 3rd line, so looking for quite a bit in return

Fla, tell me when you want to play? (like an exact time like that we will be sure to be on at the same time and won't waste our time)

Are we still advancing tomorrow, or could there be an advancement tonight Commish?

Im down for advancment tonight. Who ever sent me a trade request can you PM me the details. I wont be on my ps3 tonight (maybe)

I'm not down for advancement,still waiting for the preds.

Calgary looking to add depth at D, will look at all offers.

All prospects and picks available.

First, we can advancement tonight, around 9. No problem. I still need to play Minny and Red Wings, you guys want to play tonight? Secondly, I will kick the Preds when I get home because they have not been around. Finally, about the all-star game before we do this I think we should hatch out the details, how will we pick the teams, who will play, and under what options will be play.

First, we can advancement tonight, around 9. No problem. I still need to play Minny and Red Wings, you guys want to play tonight? Secondly, I will kick the Preds when I get home because they have not been around. Finally, about the all-star game before we do this I think we should hatch out the details, how will we pick the teams, who will play, and under what options will be play.