Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

There is a clear consensus that the advancement should have been today. I was going to do it this morning, however, I thought I would give people more time. However, I should advance it now, to keep the league going. So I will advance it now, then the last advancement before the playoffs will be at the end of the week/weekend. Playoff race is close.

Great ... I lost to Calgary

Still need to play Ottawa and Montreal. Be nice of you guys would come on for once so I don't have to sim. Last one I had 4 games simmed, lost 4 players, 2 for all of the playoffs.

Seems like a lot of big players have been injured, ive lost Malkin for 40 games :(

Yeah I seen that Jp that blows for your team, also oilers when do you want to play our game

PHI,OTT,MTL, when you want to play

NJ and PIT please fix your rosters

LA we have 2 games, going to be a preview of our 1st round playoff series, when do u want to play or can i play your AI ?

Can we play later tonight? Not sure exact time yet but I'll pm you

The Vancouver Canucks would like to play their last three games of the season. They are pretty important, considering they will determine playoff position. Calgary, Minny and Avs. When would you like to play. I should be online around 9:00 pm PST, if you want to play then. Shea Weber will be coming back just in time for the playoffs. :D Looks like the Canucks and Minny game is going to decide the 7th and 8th seed--who will the Canucks being playing? Cup Champs, Yotes, or the Blackhawks!?!?

OTT,MTL, when you want to play

NJ and PIT please fix your rosters

We advancing tomorrow night or evening would like to start playoffs tomorrow!