Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Any spots left? (original post hasn't been updated since the 14th so just checking if anyone has dropped out)

Apparently I'm a whole lot better than I thought I was at this game, even with luck on my side.

TOR GM when do you want to play?

Sorry for the league being slow. Still trying to find the right time frame to advance the league. What do you guys think. Twice a week? How should we do this?

2 times a week sounds good. Would like to have more games in my schedule though. Most of my games have Gms that dont go on when I go on.

Sorry for the league being slow. Still trying to find the right time frame to advance the league. What do you guys think. Twice a week? How should we do this?

I am pretty sure that I can play anytime on Fridays and Sundays. Other than that, it's gonna be after 9 usually. There will be one other day in the week that I will have free.

two times a week would be good

Yeah something like Saturday and Wednesday nights. Gives us all day Sunday to play games, plus Monday Tuesday Wednesday to wrap up before the advance, then Thursday Friday and all day Saturday to do the same.

Yeah something like Saturday and Wednesday nights. Gives us all day Sunday to play games, plus Monday Tuesday Wednesday to wrap up before the advance, then Thursday Friday and all day Saturday to do the same.

Okay, I agree. I think for now on Weds and Sat nights I will advance the league. With the exception of tonight of of course. I regret not putting two weeks on...but I misunderstood what it meant. I thought it meant it would sim for us every week, but nope -_-

Anyways, No big deal.

I have accepted all those deals that I got btw...the morrow one was not one of them. Didn't get it.

Okay, I agree. I think for now on Weds and Sat nights I will advance the league. With the exception of tonight of of course. I regret not putting two weeks on...but I misunderstood what it meant. I thought it meant it would sim for us every week, but nope -_-

Anyways, No big deal.

I have accepted all those deals that I got btw...the morrow one was not one of them. Didn't get it.

Trade to announce.

Chicago trades Kane to Anaheim for

Palmieri + Perry

Trade to announce.

Chicago trades Kane to Anaheim for

Palmieri + Perry

Man, Perry > Kane to begin with, and they added Palmieri? I don't know about that..