The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Bad news for you Yandle back in the lineup also Burke advance would like to start finals tomorrow what works best for you Philly? Also congrats Edmonton you blew me out in game 4 mostly due to that lag haha no excuse good game

Edit and Kesler thank god have a healthy lineup minus iggy no excuses bring it flyers

Yes. I think we should set an exact schedule for the offseason, (per exemple setting the advancement for first of July thursday) like that everyone would have a chance to know what is going on, and we would have real deadlines to submit offers like in real life instead of doing it at any time

The coyotes have done it they repeated as champions in a hard fought series against the flyers. It may have been a sweep but most games were intense and decently close. The playoff MVP for a consecutive year is Antoine Vermette. The coyotes are ecstatic never thinking they would be able to repeat in such a competitive league and would like to congratulate the flyers on a great post season.

The only team to defeat Phoenix was the Edmonton oilers as the coyotes finished the series in all sweeps but one.

Archived