The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I agree. I think we should do the draft tonight. People should have done their priorities already. Also, I found many did not care about it even last year. I think we should move right into the resign period. You can still trade during that time. It does not effect anything.

Trades can only go through before the draft or after July 1st. Not during the re-sign phase. I'm just saying that if people want to make trades before FA to have cap to sign free agents or move up and down in the draft order it may be good to have some time for trading.

PHX players on the block:

Eric Cole [85]

Steve Ott [80]

Cam Barker [81]

Players that are Phoenix property due to them disappearing are the following please don't offer them contracts as BOG will take actions.

David Rundbland [79]

David Schlemko [79]

Ryan Russle [77]

PHX players on the block:

Eric Cole [85]

Steve Ott [80]

Cam Barker [81]

Players that are Phoenix property due to them disappearing are the following please don't offer them contracts as BOG will take actions.

David Rundbland [79]

David Schlemko [79]

Kris Russell [77]<---fixed

Klimchuk went to an 85 :D But was robbed of the Calder. Gibson won it.

Some BIG trades happening. Ana is busy early grabbing the first overall pick, sending big Joe to Dallas. In addition, blockbuster -- Ana just grabbed Alex O!!

Canucks too make big splashes grabbing some offensive depth and just swapped a big defense! Edler going to Ottawa, Karlsson going the other way. More info to come!!

Perhaps we will advance it later.

Archived