The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Ovechkin(93)"A"- Tavares(87)- Malkin(91)"C"

Nyquist(85)- Skinner(85)- JVR(86)

Stajan(82)- Legwand(82)- Kennedy(81)

Mcmillan(79)- Bonino(75)- Zaborsky(76)

Fowler(81)"A"- Sbisa(84)

Gardenier(83)- Stuart(81)

Lehtivouri(79)- Mitchel(81)

Fleury(85)

Gibson(67)

The Chicago Blackhawks would like to officially welcome Corey Perry, Gabriel Landeskog, and Greg Upshall to the organization! We would also like to take this time to thank Patrick Sharp, Valteri Filppula, and Joe Morrow for there service to our organization.

Unfortunately, somewhere between here and Toronto, Corey Perry has broken his leg...

GM H2 had this to say about his busy week, " Well, first of all, I would like to thank the players that we traded. They were great assets to our team, and will be sorely missed. While fans may be at my head for trading a fan favourite in Sharp, I believe they will grow to love the high scoring, in your face style that defines Corey Perry. We also loved Filppulas speed, but when we got an offer for Landeskog straight up, we couldn't say no. It's not every day that a young, complete player like him comes available. He is a rare breed. Finally, although we were very high on Morrow, and we believe that he will turn out to be a solid NHL D man one day, we decided to go with the younger Greg Upshall. While Upshall is just 19 years of age, he has already shown why he was drafted so high in this past years draft. He is a hulking presence on the back end, with great mobility, and a solid shot. We liken him to our own Tyler Myers, and believe that he has enormous upside. We expect him to make up the bottom pairing with Orlov, and are comfortable with both of those guys joining our top-4 if injuries occur."

Chicago Blackhawks Updated Lineup (with everybody healthy):

Benn(86)-Toews(90)-Huberdeau(89).....Keith(90)-Myers(88)...........Rinne(87)

Perry(88)-Backes(84)-Eriksson(86).......Burns(86)-Hamhuis(88)......Courchaine(80)

Landeskog(82)-Helm(81)-Hansen(80)...Orlov(78)-Upshall(79)

Carcillo(76)-Malhotra(78)-Voros(73)

Note on Upshall for those of you who want more info: 19 years old, TGH d-man, 79 OVR, 88 speed/acceleration, 88 body checking, 4 GREEN stars.

Archived