The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The Chicago Blackhawks are extremely excited to announce the acquisitions of Zach Parise and Mark Scheifele! (in two separate deals) At this time we would also like to thank Corey Perry, Alec Martinez, and Teuvo Teraveinen for there service to our team.

GM H2 had this to say. "We are extremely happy to welcome another former captain to our team to add to our leadership core. Players like Parise are incredibly rare in this league, the way he blends his speed and his skill with outstanding two-way play gives us great hope that he will be a great fit with us here in Chicago and continue to be one of the elite players in the league. We are also happy to have acquired Mark Scheifele at the request of WJC teammates Jonathan Huberdeau and Dougie Hamilton. We believe that Mark has great upside potential to be a very solid top-6 forward one day, and fits in well with our other young players."

Chicago Blackhawks 2014/2015 lineup (when healthy):

Stamkos(91)-Toews(90)-Huberdeau(89)......Keith(90)-Myers(88)..............Rinne(87)

Benn(86)-Backes(84)-Parise(90).................Carlson(84)-Hamhuis(88)......Giguire(76)

Landeskog(82)-Helm(81)-Hansen(80)..........Potsma(76)-Barrie(74)

Carcillo(76)-Malhotra(78)-Voros(73)

Ducks are happy to aquire Brayden Schen, Jakub Vorachek, And Jared cowen

Updated roster

Ovechkin(93)-Tavares(87)-Malkin(91)

Nyquist(85)-Skinner(85)-JVR(86)

Schenn(81)-Legwand(82)-Vorachek(83)

Bonino(75)-Sexton(75)-Bouchard(75)

Fowler(81)- Gardenier(83)

Sbisa(84)- Cowen(81)

Mitchel(81)- Oberg(76)

Fluery(85)

Gibson(67

On a side note, Ovechkins 4 goals from 100, and the Ducks have 4 players in the top 5 for points lol

When would you guys like the next advancement to be? Whoever needs to play Vancouver, let me know. I'll be around to play. I think I have to play Edmonton, St. Louis and Philly.

I am dealing with a lot of injuries currently. -_-

Also, if you're busy for whatever reasons, can you please put your AI on?

Thanks.

Archived