Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

Lol I dont remember the last time I saw my team win a sim game... It's ridiculous I don't have a team that bad I think...

Trade to announce(will appear next advancement):

To CHI: Letang(90)

To MTL: Benn(86)+Carlson(84)

Chicago top-4 once Myers is healthy:

Keith-Myers

Letang-Hamhuis

The Ducks are happy to aquire Nikalas Backstrom once again, and wish Jeff Skinner the best of luck

Also happy to aquire Brandon Gaunce and Jordan Weal

Burke, can u decline all the trades between me and LA, there has been a misunderstanding, let me know when u decline them all, thanks

The Ducks are happy to aquire Nikalas Backstrom once again, and wish Jeff Skinner the best of luck

Also happy to aquire Brandon Gaunce and Jordan Weal

Haha defensiiiiiive. I just think it's embarassing how everybody trades with the CPU... All of the CPU teams are completely pillaged now, doing stupid trades. Like the STL - WIN one (I know it's not you don't worry). A prospect goalie, a 2020 1st round pick, and 2 throw in's for a starting goalie? So unrealistic.

Haha defensiiiiiive. I just think it's embarassing how everybody trades with the CPU... All of the CPU teams are completely pillaged now, doing stupid trades. Like the STL - WIN one (I know it's not you don't worry). A prospect goalie, a 2020 1st round pick, and 2 throw in's for a starting goalie? So unrealistic.

Winnipeg needs to rebuild, so that is why I accepted that trade. It's difficult when 90 % of the trades is with CPU, so I have to try and judge the trade and I cannot decline everyone so I have to see if it makes sense for that team.