Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

The Anaheim Ducks are happy to add "Granddaddyp2234" to our team as a player.

This means from now on, the ducks will be playing there games by using online team play.

2v1 should definately not be allowed for the playoffs. And frankly, I have questions in whether it should be allowed in league play.

Why, it's an option in the game, and clearly isn't illeagal

And if that's the case, LA last year in the playoffs positin locked as one player and used the cpu As his other players

I do not see any issue with it at all. Actually, it's tougher at times to organize. Anyways, it is open for discussion. I'll allow it for the season. Undecided regarding playoffs. Advancement in a few hours.

Okay can I get a couple people from my club and position lock then? FYI top 50 club it's still fair or no?

I have top 50 club guy as well bring em rite now and lets play cuz u don't want to play 2 v 1..

Phx who sucks now? Up 3-0 and u ???? quit, what a joke, ya make the exuse of ur lagging

Lmao so first game you got your buddy to play as he said in a message that's weak bud.

What do i know , just trying to cover up i beat u, and u quit first game, u claim other people connection sucks when yours is the worst ever, i'll see u first round and can't wait