Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

All he said was that " Jp doesn't need me to beat u, he'll beat u him self "

I'm pumped! Loving this hate! First Round is going to be a blood bath.

As Commish I love it and have no favorites. Just love the battle.

However, as GM, I hope the Ducks beat you to a pulp Yotes. Sorry, but we have bad history from last playoffs, so I can understand the situation quite good.

Chicago, I hope we play each other in the playoffs, our games are always amazing.

Oh and Advancement happening now. :)

Yo Mr 2 stanley cup, i traded for 3 tough guys with 99 body checking, watch out

Ya, I'd love a first round matchup against you. Not sure I'd like to face Quick in playoff mode though!

I can only hope he can go playoff mode, 20 seconds and he lets in the game tying goal...unbelievable. If he pulls that Luongo foolishness I'm benching him game 2 for Lack. Real Talk.

I think I'll be playing Edm or Calgary first round, but if we meet the second round...it'll be good.

I can only hope he can go playoff mode, 20 seconds and he lets in the game tying goal...unbelievable. If he pulls that Luongo foolishness I'm benching him game 2 for Lack. Real Talk.

I think I'll be playing Edm or Calgary first round, but if we meet the second round...it'll be good.

DAMN! That's crazy! I'm beating Oilers in 5, you heard it here first.

Damn just lost gerbe for 41 games that's a big blow. Luckily I just traded for Benn.

I will be putting 85 overall Hainsey and Markov on the block (great for teams looking to stack.up their D going into playoffs) looking for a top 6 forward