The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The advancement will be happening much earlier than that. It will be happening around 8:00 pm EST. Please finish your games. If you have to play Vancouver, please get on, or they will be simmed, which I would rather not do, due to injuries. I know Toronto, St. Louis, and Phenox are some of the teams I still need to play.

In addition, I see no issue with OPT. I have thought about it and there is no reasoning to not allow players to join the league, if they are going to play with a certain team, in a locked position. There is no disadvantage, it is just has hard to coordinate with team mate. Also, if there are position locks, then one team memeber has to play more than one position and that can be challenging, so I see it being balanced.

The only two rules is all players, not GMs, must be positioned locked. Also, games cannot be delayed because players are not online. If they are not online games go forward. As long as both Gms are present then the game must be played.

I will for now, put a cap on how many players can join. Three. No more than three players can join a team for now. I can see the tables being turned if a team has all 6 members acting as players becoming an issue; however, getting them all online would be tough enough.

Nonetheless, this is how we will approach this. See how it goes.

Again, advancement will be in a couple hours. I will be online in less than an hour if you want to play me.

Thank you.

The advancement will be happening much earlier than that. It will be happening around 8:00 pm EST. Please finish your games. If you have to play Vancouver, please get on, or they will be simmed, which I would rather not do, due to injuries. I know Toronto, St. Louis, and Phenox are some of the teams I still need to play.

In addition, I see no issue with OPT. I have thought about it and there is no reasoning to not allow players to join the league, if they are going to play with a certain team, in a locked position. There is no disadvantage, it is just has hard to coordinate with team mate. Also, if there are position locks, then one team memeber has to play more than one position and that can be challenging, so I see it being balanced.

The only two rules is all players, not GMs, must be positioned locked. Also, games cannot be delayed because players are not online. If they are not online games go forward. As long as both Gms are present then the game must be played.

I will for now, put a cap on how many players can join. Three. No more than three players can join a team for now. I can see the tables being turned if a team has all 6 members acting as players becoming an issue; however, getting them all online would be tough enough.

Nonetheless, this is how we will approach this. See how it goes.

Again, advancement will be in a couple hours. I will be online in less than an hour if you want to play me.

Thank you.

Archived