Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Better not be. Just because it's short doesn't mean that we should change out schedule. Some people have lives and go out on Friday nights, not just play PS3...

People should be able to play through their games quickly. They have had lots of notice regarding the earlier advancement.

Not even one whole day isn't exactly a lot of notice. You always change advancements to fit your schedule and not everybody elses.

not everyone goes on the fourm though. maybe u should tell ppl on the league

Not even one whole day isn't exactly a lot of notice. You always change advancements to fit your schedule and not everybody elses.

great i lost 3 games cause we simmed. i think there goes my chance for east champs..

Fk seems like im not going to play PHX in the 1st round, seems like either Edmonton, St. Louis, or Colarodo

I think from now on we should just stick to the schedule we decide on, since that's why we have it. If we don't stick to it, and just advance because a couple of people are done, what's the point of having a schedule? Always seems to be such a rush in this league. A schedule is there for a reason, let's stick to it.

I think the only reason we advanced early was because the playoffs are like 3 advancements away, and everyone wants to get to the playoffs as they are the most exciting and fun part of the season

But everytime we get "excited" everything gets rushed. Same thing happened with FA this off-season, which I'm thinking more of in the big picture. If we get used to just changing advancements with half a days notice, it's not exactly fair to the people who have lives to live outside of the video game and the forum.

People who are battle for Playoff spots need to play there games. But people dont go online