The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Yes, please do not quit your games if you are losing. Montreal's GM you have been warned. If you have another complaint against you I will have to remove you from the league. I can understand connections being lost; it has happen to me many times, and it is annoying for both players. However, if it is obvious that you are dropping your games. I will have to remove you.

It's one game, it's not going to end your team. Be reasonable.

And I still want people being active. If people are unable to play their games I want them putting their AI on. If you are active then fine, you do not have to but I will always, for now on, be advancing the leagues Weds and Sat nights.

Also, you are allows accepting waivers, someone said you couldn't...you can.

Yes, please do not quit your games if you are losing. Montreal's GM you have been warned. If you have another complaint against you I will have to remove you from the league. I can understand connections being lost; it has happen to me many times, and it is annoying for both players. However, if it is obvious that you are dropping your games. I will have to remove you.

It's one game, it's not going to end your team. Be reasonable.

And I still want people being active. If people are unable to play their games I want them putting their AI on. If you are active then fine, you do not have to but I will always, for now on, be advancing the leagues Weds and Sat nights.

Also, you are allows accepting waivers, someone said you couldn't...you can.

Archived