The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

So as our third year comes to an end, I have been thinking about the future of this League. I believe we have a great group of players here, with similar skill (regardless of the back-to-back victory of Phenox). I think we continue to grow as a League, and I continue to grow as a Commissioner. Thus, I have come up with a possibility, something that may continue to give this League much edge, and freshness.

I was thinking depending on the popularity and discussion, that we re-vamp this League. What I mean is I create a brand new League (Omega 2.0). Reason? I think it would be good to re-start the League from the beginning. I think we have a good idea on how the years go, we would have the new roster updates, Seth Jones, Justin Schultz, for example. In addition, adding the new contracts--Edler and Burrows for example. Also, if this is an idea, which people would like--we can make a new forum, new rules will be added, more consistency, regarding the schedule, and clearly rules behind activity. Also, if we were to decide this is the best choice, then we can either A. keep our teams, B. Have the option to change your team to an open team. Or, C. A draft. We will figure out a way to put ourselves into draft positions and we choose teams in the order we get.

Anyways, just an idea. Something we can discuss as the year comes to a close. Do we move onto year 4, or do we start the league over with everything new, and possibly keep your teams, or trade in for a new challenge.

Let me know what you think about this idea. I was hoping to have the ability to edit players, during or before I make the League (I tried) it does not work. I wanted to make players like Yakupov, better, since he takes forever to develop...however...it does not work.

Archived