Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

I would just like to let you know that Chicago will not be able to play their games for the next two days, as I'm heading up to Whistler. I will be back sometime on Sunday. I am not planning on setting my AI, as playoffs are the important games and I've been active all season. I'm sure whoever plays me in the first round can wait two days.

Thanks,

H2

Guys, not sure why you make such claims but your foundation is senseless.

The reason I do not or did not remove the Rangers is because I saw him post on the NHL 13 League wall. He claims that someone else was not on. So obviously he is alive. However, if he is not active, then I will remove him before the advancement, it's no big deal. I just didn't remove him because he has posted and I saw him online. I only remove people that are non-existent, or do not reply to messages.

Sorry I'm not perfect.

Chicago, thanks for the heads up. Yes, that is fine. I am sure whoever you play will understand.

Who wants to play the Canucks before advancement (sometime later tonight) because it's the last one, I'll hold out as long as possible

vv2, NYR posted on the wall that he set his AI, but he hasn't. Could you mention it to him and see if he has a chance sometime to either play or set it?

Hey sorry for the delay. Had some tech issues on my end, so I was unable to sim. I will sim it today. Maybe this afternoon, when more of you wake up. Also, if you have any games against me; we can play this afternooon before sim.

Thanks!

Year 3 Playoffs:

West:

(1) Ana vs (8) STL

(2) CGY vs (7) EDM

(3) CHI vs (6) VAN

(4) MIN vs (5) PHX

East:

(1) CAR vs (8) PIT

(2) PHI vs (7) MTL

(3) TOR vs (6) TB

(4) NYI vs (5) NYR