Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

I'm on but Phx not there. We played 1 game.

@ Phx : My PS3 is on, but i'm watching tv so i'll take a look on the blog every 15-20 min so write here if you plan on going online tonight

Im guessing the sim is not going to happen until all the series are over which I understand, but there are 2 series that have yet to start and it's been 3 days, so the sim could still take a while?

Ive been on ps3 almost all day hoping to start havnt gotten a response from philly or seen him post here since yesterday. I'll be on for about another 30 mins. before I call it a night

He's east coast I believe so im pretty sure he's not going to be on

Ive been on ps3 almost all day hoping to start havnt gotten a response from philly or seen him post here since yesterday. I'll be on for about another 30 mins. before I call it a night

Dammit I cannot after the canucks game. If you want (and are available) we could play all the remaining games tomorrow between 4-8. If you can it would be great, if not tell me and we'll find another moment. Still can't believe I lost the first game on a fu**ing stupid turnover in OT lol great game.

Waiting for your answer and looking foward to finish up this series

Yeah that was a brutal turnover in OT but great game, also did you have lag through out the game then it all of a sudden stoped in the 3rd? Also tomorrow ill be off work around 5 so I think we can finish it up tomorrow.

I appreciate the effort, but please try to finish your series as soon as possible guys, I'm eager for the second round!

Me to

The CGY and EDM series hasn't even started ...

Can't blaim Edmonton, he's always on

Me to

The CGY and EDM series hasn't even started ...

Can't blaim Edmonton, he's always on