The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

First, I am sorry about only putting the schedule to one week. I did not realize what I was doing, I guess...I cannot change, I do not think. I believe it it set in stone. Once I get home, I will check, however. If I can then I have no problem changing that.

I am not happy about the AI doing certain things like sending players down because of injury, and what not...ugh.

Honestly, I will throw this option out there because I know the game is young and we are all still getting use to everything.

I am willing to leave this league in the shadows of hell and we can make a new league. This time, 2 weeks and take them damn injuries off (although less authentic) it will not mess with our lines and automatically send players through waivers.

This is just an option, I would like a majority ruling before I commit.

It is only early in the season so it will not effect much. And any trades that have gone through, can still be done again. I am sure both GMs would be willing to make the trades again haha.

First, I am sorry about only putting the schedule to one week. I did not realize what I was doing, I guess...I cannot change, I do not think. I believe it it set in stone. Once I get home, I will check, however. If I can then I have no problem changing that.

I am not happy about the AI doing certain things like sending players down because of injury, and what not...ugh.

Honestly, I will throw this option out there because I know the game is young and we are all still getting use to everything.

I am willing to leave this league in the shadows of hell and we can make a new league. This time, 2 weeks and take them damn injuries off (although less authentic) it will not mess with our lines and automatically send players through waivers.

This is just an option, I would like a majority ruling before I commit.

It is only early in the season so it will not effect much. And any trades that have gone through, can still be done again. I am sure both GMs would be willing to make the trades again haha.

Yeah I've only played like 3 games also. My record is so average because half of my games have been simmed. If this keeps up I might end up leaving because I don't want the games' sim to reflect my record. I'm relying on my playing to bring me the cup.

Gotta love how Boston BAILS mid 3rd period from a game im winning.

THEN is able to play my friend and another team over 2 days, but cannot msg me over 3 days trying to figure out a time to play to make up for his bail.

THIS is what is pissing me off.

Also, i was on the same time as my friend and he chose to play him and not send me a msg at all. Ive sent him countless msgs on CDC and on PS3. Not one response.

This is a play league people, NOT a SIM league so it shouldnt be treated like one. The only time a team shouldnt have a game played is if scheduals dont match up, or ps3 issues.

Gotta love how Boston BAILS mid 3rd period from a game im winning.

THEN is able to play my friend and another team over 2 days, but cannot msg me over 3 days trying to figure out a time to play to make up for his bail.

THIS is what is pissing me off.

Also, i was on the same time as my friend and he chose to play him and not send me a msg at all. Ive sent him countless msgs on CDC and on PS3. Not one response.

This is a play league people, NOT a SIM league so it shouldnt be treated like one. The only time a team shouldnt have a game played is if scheduals dont match up, or ps3 issues.

Archived